Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Rob Butler vs Jacob Butterfield

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Nevermind, a quick look at twitter and I see...[/quote]Can you explain then?I''m obviously not following the right people!

sounds like Butterfield has a little bit of distaste for the club, which is understandable, he left his captaincy pos to come here for one season and get shipped back out to the championship.

but I''d have more angst against lambert than the club, he started the deal, left, and didn''t try and grab him for villa. he wasn''t ready for the prem and hughton found better.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]sounds like Butterfield has a little bit of distaste for the club, which is understandable, he left his captaincy pos to come here for one season and get shipped back out to the championship.

but I''d have more angst against lambert than the club, he started the deal, left, and didn''t try and grab him for villa. he wasn''t ready for the prem and hughton found better.[/quote]Cheers.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"] but I''d have more angst against lambert than the club, he started the deal, left, and didn''t try and grab him for villa. he wasn''t ready for the prem and hughton found better.[/quote]
Did Butterfield confirm this? Interesting if so. 

No, he didn''t. I was going by the general understanding of the majority of fans, which may of course be completely wrong.

The voice clip is 30 seconds long. https://soundcloud.com/bobrutler/former-norwich-city-midfielder

https://twitter.com/BobRutler > Robs twitter which includes he + norwich fans v butterfield + boro fans.