Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 4

Good luck this week mate, sorry I''m a bit late, and you wouldn''t have picked mine anyway, but surely:England will beat MoldovaGood luck everyone, and all the Pups!

Apologies for late pick - start of term and "must try harder"!!!

MMMK - CHESTERFIELD -v- Accrington HOME WIN

MM - UKRAINE -v- Moldova HOME WIN

Good Luck Robin and all PUPs

And with absolute predictability we get a freak result. Holland were shocking apparently. Sorry guys, I''m afraid I''m a bit of a Jonah!

No apologies!! It''s clear you put in careful consideration, you can''t fathom for teams having an off day.

We pick ourselves up and go again.

Now where have I heard that before.....

[quote user="Beauseant"]And with absolute predictability we get a freak result. Holland were shocking apparently. Sorry guys, I''m afraid I''m a bit of a Jonah![/quote]

So that''s another 5/6 Robin! I''m gutted for you buddy. I don''t for one minute think you''re a Jonah. You just haven''t been fortunate enough to pick in a week where everything goes for us. But as Warren said, we pick ourselves up and go again next week. We''ve got three very exciting weeks to look forward to with Snake-eyes, Mr Angry and Vindo all having their first go at the final selections.

I think I should retire :P 1 in 4 so far this year, poor last year. I used to be good at picking football results!!

Anyway unlucky Beau, Holland really shouldn''t have drawn that game, should have been a routine win for them.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think I should retire :P 1 in 4 so far this year, poor last year. I used to be good at picking football results!! Anyway unlucky Beau, Holland really shouldn''t have drawn that game, should have been a routine win for them.[/quote]

No retirement for you young GPele! You are the future of Rays Funds when they put us old duffers out to grass[sn][;)]

Looking back there were one or two unexpected banana skins which don''t often appear on international weekend. Particularly Holland, which did for Beau''s final six, and Switzerland who drew 4-4 with Iceland having led 4-1 on 54 minutes!

Ukraine was the banker and didn''t let us down winning 9-0 but surprisingly not the biggest winning margin this week. That honour goes to Trent''s selection Oppsal, in the Norwegian 3rd Division, who reached double figures winning 10-0.

53 of us picked this weekend with 41 successful (77%). Between us we offered Beauseant 27 options of which 21 won (75%) Here''s the latest PUPs league showing those with at least 50% right from at least half the available weeks.

Beauseant44100%
CD Mullins44100%
Diesel Doris44100%
GMF44100%
Herman44100%
Hissing Sid44100%
Kathy44100%
Meth Canary44100%
NCFCStar44100%
Norfolkbroadslim44100%
Scooby44100%
Swindon44100%
Trent Canary44100%
Twidio44100%
Yankee Canary44100%
Fonejacker33100%
Jed Exodus33100%
Statto33100%
Hector22100%
1st Wazzock3475%
City-Til-I-Die3475%
Cosmic Twin3475%
Graham Humphrey3475%
I''m A Banana3475%
Inch High3475%
Killie Canary3475%
Leedscanary3475%
Norfolkchance13475%
PurpleCanary 3475%
Splutcho3475%
Vindo3475%
Blah Blah Blah2367%
NWC2367%
Scrimmage2367%
Warren Hill2367%
Boomer212450%
Chelle2450%
DDD2450%
Hughesy2450%
Jellytot2450%
Mandie Moo2450%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 2450%
Newyorkcanary2450%
nutty nigel2450%
Snake-eyes2450%
Til 10102450%
Excited Canary1250%
Javier''s Deaf Translator1250%
Mister Chops12

50%

Hey guys, had no net for the past few weeks so been unable to post, will hopefully be able to get involved again this week!