Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 4

Malta haven''t scored a goal in their last 7 WCQs at home. Denmark have scored in each of their last 7 WCQs away. Denmark at 2/11 is not ridiculously short considering those stats.

Malta          v          Denmark           Away Win

Georgia v France - away win.

That''s the kiss of death for our garlic-munching chums...

Top v bottom is always a risk but I''m going for Chesterfield to beat Accrington Stanley. Good luck Beau!

Ukraine to win at home vs San Marino for me please.

Good luck Beau. The odds may not be great this week but it''s a good chance to pick up a valuable win with all the minnows about.

Not an international, but equally as cert (Hopefully..). Norway Division 3 Group 1. Oppsal to beat Boler.Oppsal are 6th in the league, Boler are rock bottom and are just awful. Oppsal smashed them in the first fixture away from home.Best of luck all.

Chesterfield v Accrington home win.

Sorry about the slow response nutty. Thanks for the welcome. I''m afraid the prank calls are on the back burner for the moment, although I do agree it would be funny to stitch up Marcus Evans. I will just have to stick to my other passions for now, supporting Norwich and punting!

Top work whoever is putting up the cash for the new bet

Top v bottom in the Conference (well, it would be if Aldershot hadn''t been deducted ten points). Hyde v Cambridge.......Away win.Good luck Robin. [Y]

I''m going on holiday tomorrow so i''m going to pick a match involving the team nearest my location. Deportivo La Coruna to beat Murcia at home.

Good luck Beauseant and all other PUPs, top effort from the anonymous donor for the weekly Norwich bet.

Right, change of plan. As my afternoon is now packed with meetings, and with Russia kicking off early, I''ve made my decision early.

International week is awward but as ever with the Pups I''ve had some great tips. I don''t like betting on England so I''ve discounted them and I liked the idea of Trent''s obscure Norwegian game until I checked current form and saw that Oppsal have lost 3 and drawn one of the last 5 and Boler won last week. It would have been easy to go for 6 dead certs (like South Africa beating Cape Verde which screwed us over last season [;)]) but I''ve picked a couple which might give us slightly better odds. So, the six are:

Russia to beat Luxemburg

Turkey to beat Andorra

Germany to beat Austria

Ukraine to beat San Morino (also my pick)

Holland to win in Estonia

Spain to win in Finland

Good luck with your selections. They do all look like certainties. Don''t imagine they will produce a great return (rough guess is less than evens for that six fold) but a profit is a profit if they win!!

Thank you for these Beaus. And thank you all you PUPs for making an effort to give Beaus enough ammunition in time. I have a good feeling about these and after three unlucky 5/6s in the past I''ve got everything crossed that we get 6/6 this time.

As Hector says the odds are short but that is often the case on these weekends. The bet is placed with Bet365 and the potential pay out is £18.39. I think we''d all be happy if that kicks off our season.

Here are the details : -

Russia

1/33

3:30 Fri

Herman, Greg

Turkey

1/50

7:00 Fri

Davo

Germany

1/5

7:45 Fri

Warren

Ukraine

1/100

7:00 Fri

Tilly, Wazzy, GMF, NBS, Scooby, Cosmic, Purple, Beaus

Holland

2/11

7:30 Fri

NWC, Vindo, Gravy, Nana, GPele

Spain

2/9

7:30 Fri

Twidio

Now I''m out for a meal tonight so will miss following the action. Hopefully when I return it will be to good news. Good luck Robin and all you PUPs.

Having achieved a 100% record in the first three weeks (all 3 selections have failed and even endorsed a failure last week, it''s probably a good thing that I''m late this week.

But to turn my form around I''m going for the Ukraine to beat San Marino

And if this fails then all the better for England! 

A good set up picks Beau! I am worried about my pick now being the only person to go for it!
On the plus side Russia are already 1-0 up on Luxembourg.
Davo