Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Green eyed monster

Well Mezut Ozil is the obvious one, but realistically and for the money paid, Lukaku on loan is an amazing signing!

Also wouldn''t have minded Tom Huddlestone, he''d fit well next to Leroy Fer.

either one of Lukaka or Barry on loan are good deals, as long as their wages were not huge

Van Ginkel was the one I was going to say. He really impressed in pre-season apparently, and he''s been given a few brief first team appearances already this campaign.

Van Ginkel for me. We need two or three defenders, but if I am limited to one player I think that it would be van Ginkel. The thought of him combining with Fer, and with two of our strikers waiting, and our wingers raiding, we would be unstoppable.

You can always dream!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Wanyama for me, him and Fer would be insane![/quote]

Wanyama looked like a very expensive version of Tettey for Southampton - wasn''t there a manager in Scotland who said the way he beat Celtic was by letting Wanyama have the ball in knowledge he''d soon make a mistake and gift a chance to the opposing team.

Christian Eriksen would be my pick, exactly the kind of creative playmaker Norwich are lacking in the centre of the pitch.

Ozil.

But I wouldn''t exactly be disappointed to see any of Eriksen, Navas, Paulinho, Fernandinho or Willian in a Norwich shirt.

Lukaku is reasonably good at football too.