Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Bellamy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24013102

Could be hanging up his boots at the end of the season. Will be sad to see him retire, being one of the players I enjoyed watching as a teenager.

Have always championed Bellers. Always defended him when he was slagged off by other fans. Think Norwich fans have retained this loyalty due to him being a youth product. Was very disappointed when he celebrated his goal against us at Anfield. The away section had boo''ed him during the announcement of the line-ups though (myself excluded) so I suppose I cant feel too aggrieved...

He was a great player for us when he was breaking through, real natural talent.  One of our few strikers that you could feel confident would score when he was put through on the goalie.

But it was always pretty obvious he didn''t have any particularly connection with the club and he was happy to move on, we got a decent fee.  So it would be naive to think he won''t celebrate goals against us, or when Cardiff were competing with us for promotion, why wouldn''t he want his current club to come out on top ?

I suppose you just hope that youth products who get their first chance with the club and whom were treated well would retain some affection for the club. I think this is more often the case than not so its disappointing when that affection isnt there. Then again, despite the Savage thing, he did say in his book that he owed Norwich everything and that he had been treated well. Im not sure how many times he''s been back to Carrow Road since he left all those years ago. Id hope that he would get a good reception