Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Away tickets. Purchasing advice please!

Does anyone know if the Stoke and Watford tickets have gone on general sale?

Last night I purchased tickets and was expected to be informed about the new point system and when I would be informed if I was successful.

But the email they sent me was headed: " Norwich City purchase confirmation" it says thank you for your purchase. Then confirmation of purchase and a break down of the tickets I ordered.

Bit confused? First time I''ve tried to get away tickets this year so it''s all a bit new to me! Does this mean i''ve got them or will they email me again?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Away tickets. Purchasing advice please![/quote]Sure.  Don''t do it.  Save the petrol money, the food money, the beer money, and the disappointment of seeing one shot on goal in ninety minutes.  Take your wife out somewhere, or maybe plant a tree.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Away tickets. Purchasing advice please![/quote]Sure.  Don''t do it.  Save the petrol money, the food money, the beer money, and the disappointment of seeing one shot on goal in ninety minutes.  Take your wife out somewhere, or maybe plant a tree.[/quote]

Sound bit of advice Mister Chops! Least the tickets are cheap and I can always take a cheap bottle of white lighting and a packed lunch.