Sign in to follow this  
Kit Wozniak

JASON KOUMAS

i seriously think we should sign jason koumas of west brom for £1 mil as he is transfer lsited. If we can keep green , deano, mckenzie, francis and huks whcih i think we can i dont see why jason koumas wouldnt come to us. Although he wants to play in the premiership and is good enough, i dont think premiership clubs will take the risk but if he was to sign for us we would have possibly the most talented team outiside the premiershipwhich could attract him to join as we would have a great chance of bouncing back! what do you think?? surely we have a budget of at least 1.5 mil which is reasonable which could see us bring in a talented defender which is needed. Lets make a fuss of this and bring koumas in with a defender as well . We would have the funds!!!

Green

Helveg Shackell Flemming/drury

Safri Francis
Jonson Huckerby
Koumas

Ashton Mckenzie

According to the West Brom fans when they played us this guy has got his life in one hell of a mess. You name it he''s done it. So if you buy him your taking one big gamble that Worthy can sort him out.

Difference with him and mullers is that he has got the talent and ability to be one of our best players. Maybe a fresh start is what he needs. He was by far their best player when they played us at carrow road during 03/04 season and he scored a cracker against us at their place too. C''mon worthy, make it happen. We would be unstoppable!!!

Green

Helveg     Shackell   ?????     Drury

Jonson      Safri    Koumas   Huckerby

Ashton  McKenzie

BYE BYE DAMIAN FRANCIS!!!!!

[quote]He HAD the talent. Can we be sure he still has? If he has then why didn''t wba play him?[/quote]

You don''t just lose talent all of a sudden. Anyway he wasn''t played because he didn''t fit the negative, hoof the ball up the park system that Megson was playing sohe didn''t feature, and by the time Robson arrived he had already been stuck in the reserves and never got given a chance to prove himself.

Even without the attitude problem EVERYONE who has manged him has said that he can only play in a 5 man midfield where the others cover his workrate.  Given that we play 442 and have Huckerby on the left wing I wouldsuggest that he is not what we are looking for !!!

[quote]He''s a waster. I wouldn''t want him. Just out of interst, how many Jason Koumas threads have we had so far!?[/quote]

16,256,521 according my thread-o-meter DDIM