Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Do people know what atmosphere is anymore? (3,2,1 and goal music)

Whats wrong with good old fashioned chanting..............We are Norwich, Super Norwich......

City till I die....Follow the boys in yellow....Norwich City, Norwich City Fc......My old man said be an Ipshit fan........& whats wrong if we sing our versions of other teams songs, how do you think they get started!! Utd, Liverpool seem to have new chants all the time & even they copy each other so why dont we. Tuppence halfpenny worth in!

[quote user="iwansnorwich"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

That 3-2-1 before kick-off.. How many people do you reckon join in? If folk didn''t join in they''d stop it. Wouldn''t they? I mean how many weeks would the guy "...and the snakepit..3-2-1.... [:#] before he began to look stupid?

[/quote] People don''t sing 3,2,1 anymore, whenever you hear it on a TV game or motd it sounds like a couple of thousand of people.[/quote]

Do you reckon that''s all it is then? Difficult to tell from the blankets but it looks like a lot more than that. In fact I would go as far as to say it''s the most noise that seems to come from the riverend all afternoon....