Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

What if Worthington never got the sack..?

If Worthy had stayed we would still be be mid to lower table champ team with the old board.It was time for him to move on but I''d have him back in the future if the situation was right (back in the Champ maybe?)

Give him credit, he manages to get jobs managing, some people have a go and fail and never get to manage again.

FRANK Worthington...now there''s a name to remember, Warren. A man who bought more shirts and shoes in a week than you and I do in a lifetime, and whose pre -match routine involved 20 Rothmans, a bottle of Bells and a session in William Hill''s..

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Is this the guy who manages York City we are talking about?
[/quote]

Yes, League Two, third from bottom, York City. It would seem he is working his magic there too.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]FRANK Worthington...now there''s a name to remember, Warren. A man who bought more shirts and shoes in a week than you and I do in a lifetime, and whose pre -match routine involved 20 Rothmans, a bottle of Bells and a session in William Hill''s..[/quote]

That''s the sort of pre match routine I can relate to. None of your pansy pasta!

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Is this the guy who manages York City we are talking about?
[/quote]

Yes, League Two, third from bottom, York City. It would seem he is working his magic there too.

[/quote]

Won the Championship by 8 clear points with a +40 goal difference. Now that WAS magic!

You two obviously missed his tenure as Northern Ireland manager....