Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Do you think?

As Norwich city fans we have opinions that are very different to each others! When it comes to managers we also vary in our opinions! Are our views as whether we like managers or not based sometimes on our own favourite positions growing up?!

For me I used to be an attacking winger and loved to be a part of an attacking team, this for me meant I loved lamberts football philosophy of let''s go for it in each game and play more attacking.

I struggle to enjoy Hughtons style of play at times but I recognise I don''t really think too much about how much hard work has to go in on defending real well and therefore I probably don''t appreciate it as much.

I''d be interested to know what positions other fans on here used to play on the football pitch? Maybe those who played in defensive positions appreciate the more defensive nature of Hughtons tactics.

Maybe, i''m not sure. Growing up I was always a left winger/striker. As I got older I was more of an ''old-fashioned number 9'' (as all of the ''larger'' forwards get dubbed). I guess, I don''t find more defensive tactics attractive, and maybe that''s got something to do with it as you suggest. That said, any tactic which keeps us in the Premier League is going to be fine with me!