Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Chris Hughton Out Every Night!

Was just listening to the Monday Night Club on Radio 5. There was a guy on there who has written a book about football scouting and who spent 15 months with the Everton scouting team to help him research the book.

He said that one of the good things about David Moyes was that he was the type of manager who spent a lot of time out watching possible transfer targets in the flesh for himself.

They asked him which other Premier League managers were like this. He replied "You often see Roberto Martinez and Chrissy Hughton is out every night."

Alan Bowkett has commented before about how hard working Hughton is and this is just confirmation from another source.

Chris Hughton takes in a lot of games so that he knows what he''s talking about when he "bigs" up the opposition. I''ve heard Paul Lambert watches Corrie...

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]I saw him grinding a blonde in Poo''s the other night.[/quote]

I should stick to using the internet for live streaming and forums rather than using them sort of sites

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]I saw him grinding a blonde in Poo''s the other night.[/quote]Made me chuckle, not sure which connotation but made me chuckle

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 09/09/2013 9:54 PM:

"Chris Hughton takes in a lot of games so that he knows what he''s talking about when he "bigs" up the opposition. I''ve heard Paul Lambert watches Corrie..."

Hughton is out looking for teams that are on the beach so he knows which games he can surrender management to the players and take a week off!