Sign in to follow this  
Imported Canary

RvW, genuine nice guy

Flew back from Amsterdam last night and Ricky was on tbe flight on his way back from the Netherlands games. Had a quick chat with him, really nice, down to earth guy, very un-celebrity-like, happy to chat about this weekend''s game. His wife was with him and seemed very sweet too, she was saying how much they like Norwich already. Was slightly surprised when we boarded and they were sitting in Economy, is our wage cap that low!?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Bianca![/quote]

I wonder if she yells ''RICKCAY'' when she wants him![;)]

I can confirm the difference between Economy and Biz class on the KLM City Hopper is.......you sit at the front, the seat next to you is left vacant (although not sure if this is only when they have spare seats), bit more baggage allowance, a read of a newspaper,a small bottle of water and half a grotty sandwich....all very typical KLM who just have to be the tightest airline around......so, really not worth the extra for such a short flight. 

But great to hear, so many stories coming out about how nice a bloke he is. the one that sticks out is the one someone posted on here of him saying to a rental salesman "No, I can''t drive that car, it''s blue... Ipswich are blue"

I didn''t think they were married yet. If so, happy late nuptials.

I chatted with him here in Portland in July. He really is a nice guy. That was actually my impression of all the NCFC players I got to talk to that day. Elliot Bennett, RvW and Wessi were the nicest though.

The national team would pay for his flights .... although I doubt they would pay for the girlfriends as well so maybe he made other arrangements.