Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Pre Match Pubs for Spurs

As this is the first time I am travelling to White Hart Lane by public transport I can enjoy a couple of pre match beers. I am struggling to find anywhere within reasonable walking distance that isn''t a home fans only grot hole. Does anyone have any ideas??

The people I am travelling down with are all staying around Liverpool street for a few drinks then getting the train over to WHL.

Your going to find it difficult to find anywhere within reasonable walking distance Brighton, I am trying to arrange to meet up with a couple of mates who are Spurs fans but they can''t find anywhere near the ground we can go.

Hi Brighton - Four of us are travelling up from Hove (10.20 train) and meeting a load of others for drinks at Luverpool Street., if that''s any good?

I wish I could remember the name of the pub me and my mates ended up last season.......it was a bout 5-10 minutes down the high street from the ground on the left (with ground behind you), had a name like The Tottenham Hotspur, King of Tottenham or something local like that, was a home pub reasonably full of Spurs fans, bouncers on the door but welcomed us in, were very friendly, played old Chas & Dave too, which all added to a good day out. Wish I was going tomorrow, and if play like last season we have every chance of coming away with at least a point...so, as I cant remember the name pretty crappy reply I guess... OTBC 

Hi Dicky, I’m not actually based in Hove anymore as I have returned to The Fine City. I will however be arriving at Lollerpool Street at around 11.30 so will almost certainly end up drinking there. I was considering going halfway to Hackney maybe to mix it up a little but it seems a bit of a faff now. Keep us posted of your movements on here if you don’t mind as it will be nice to travel in numbers.