Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Match Officials.

Yet again, another shocking performance.

And on the face of it, and from every replay i''ve seen, almost mostly biased against us.

I don''t care if we haven''t played well at all, deserve a result or if the decisions don''t effect the game at all. We have had consistently poor officials since coming back to the PL.

It doesn''t even its self out. You can create your own luck, but its not all about luck. That for me, just means thats you''re more likely to get a decision if you are in the position to get one more often. Has nothing to do with referees making right/wrong decisions. Just the frequency and positions they can make them in.

Even if Pilks hadn''t been called offisde, Snod had won a FK outside area and Lloris had been sent off, we probably would have still lost, and deserved too. But i''m not more upset that the referee has ruined the game than I am about anything else. just a completely ruined game. Would have been full of praise for Spurs but don''t really care anymore.

Give it a rest, there was nothing that bad out there today from the officials.

Officials weren''t great today but we got what we deserved away from home again, nothing. Lets just hope this performance makes the team extra motivated against Villa.

Ok JF, there was nothing that bad.

Not going to argue with that.

But there were at least 5 wrong/inconsistent decisions against us. And none that I noticed in our favour.

Doesn''t matter if none of them directly lead to goals opportunities etc, its the principal as much as anything its extremely frustrating. If you can tolerate the consistently poor/biased refereeing then good for you. I can''t.

That must have happened when my stream went down cos i didnt see that.