Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Why?

Didn''t we make a change as soon as we went 2-0 downDid we take off our best attacking option in Redmond when were losingWasn''t Elmander taken off soonerWas Redmond taken off & not SnodgrassDoes Snodgrass think that he has the right to take every set piece when he screws most of them up Was Tettey brought on when we''re losing 2-0Didn''t Hooper get on the pitch when we needed a couple of goalsDoes Garrido get into the team every week even though he hasn''t had a decent game so far this season

''Does Snodgrass think that he has the right to take every set piece when he screws most of them up''

Fairly sure he doesn''t think he has the right, fairy sure he''s been given the right...

But yes, he''s very frustrating with them, either perfect or useless. No inbetween, if he could add in some average set pieces we''d score more.

i''ve often wondered why Snoddy (or someone else) doesn''t try a dink into the box from a free kick rather than shooting? could create chances for the strikers with knock downs etc

[quote user="Gingerpele"]''Does Snodgrass think that he has the right to take every set piece when he screws most of them up''

Fairly sure he doesn''t think he has the right, fairy sure he''s been given the right... [/quote]OK, but why has he been given the right

Redmond didnt get anything done in his wing. It wasn''t all his fault, but we hardly got any attacks trought the left wing. I would probably moved him to Elmander''s place as I said in other topic, but his wingplay was poor today, but as said he didnt get ball enough to do any better. Pilkington is also more versatile player and fresh legs was something we needed anyway.

Also by looking our bench you can easily see why Tettey was brought in. We desperately needed more ball and Howson was already brought in. There was no other option than him. Only way around this would have been moving one of the starting wingers in the middle and brought Olsson for Garrido to get more advanced and pacy fullback. Bunn, Martin and Hooper clearly didnt fit the situation.

With Snoddy problem I agree. I think Pilkington should have taken that free kick, but as Snoddy was so succesful previous season it is hard to not let him take them.

For Olsson not playing instead of Garrido I have no explanation. Mayby it is something in the training sessions that keeps Garrido over him or his assets are thought to be more balanced than Olsson''s. I personaly would prefer Olssons pace to get more people forward faster.