Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Things have to change on the Road!

Like many I spend a lot of time and money following the team away. I enjoy the banter, and hope that we can get behind the lads when they need us. At the moment though we don''t create the spark on the pitch to ignite the crowd - we just hope to get something.

I believe we are all in it together, and maybe we need to lift the players - but at present there isn''t enough happening on the pitch for there to be belief in the stands.

So please - give us more chance to get behind the team and enjoy our away days!

Correct, we need to be a bit less respectful away from home and go for the jugular more often, if we lose the odd game 3-0 or 4-0 or worse, but get a few more wins, then we''d all be happier.

You can see the club know how woeful the away performances are, the next away game against stoke they are paying half the ticket price so it''s only £12.50.

On a serious note, it is an important game and if we fail to turn up and struggle to muster more than one shot on target, something has to be done about houghton, either he changes or we change him.

Even at £12.50 it''s not a game I look forward to. I have few fond memories from Stoke - I recall one disaster when I think Hucks got sent off for using abusive language!

[quote user="Fraz"]You can see the club know how woeful the away performances are, the next away game against stoke they are paying half the ticket price so it''s only £12.50.

On a serious note, it is an important game and if we fail to turn up and struggle to muster more than one shot on target, something has to be done about houghton, either he changes or we change him.[/quote]If they''d also pay for the ten pints I''ll need to take the pain away then maybe I''d give it a go.

From 5000 miles away watching on tv, the Norwich fans seemed very quiet. First time I couldn''t hear an On the Ball, City or some recognizeable Norwich chant.

Lifeless football has worn down our road warriors'' enthusiasm.