Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

so, as we aren't in the bottom 3....

It''s not necessarily the results or where we sit in the table though, it''s how Hughton manages the team and the games which is getting to people. Nothing seems to have improved from last year. We are still far too negative. Positive changes during games are never made and we do not have a plan B.

I don''t want to see Hughton go but if things don''t improve soon I''m going to change my mind.

If you''re happy watching crap like that every away game then no. If you''re not happy with performances, and substitution decisions like that then yes. And rightly so.

[quote user="Making Plans"]If you''re happy watching crap like that every away game then no. If you''re not happy with performances, and substitution decisions like that then yes. And rightly so.[/quote]i''m happy supporting a premier league side.. if its "entertainment" you want, put a CD on, go to the cinema, Play Fifa on the computer...

what don''t i get Joss?That we lost to a team who are good enough to finish in a champions league place?That our defence looked good for the first 20 minutes?That the way we play, whilst maybe not the prettiest football, worked last season and helped us finish mid table?That we aren''t in, and cant drop in, to the bottom 3 this evening?what do I not get Joss?

But then I don''t get why you''re so quick to derogatorily label The Wolf as the next Dave Striker and start a ''witch hunt'' against the nine million pound ''flop''. Do you have split personality syndrome, Jas?