Sign in to follow this  
Robert911

Predictibility

I feel it extremely likely that all the "pro-Hughton" brigade on here will come out with the following quotes -"We can''t expect to beat a team who spent £100 Million on players this year" "You all wanted him to attack and now you all complain when he plays 4-4-2, what more do you want?""His players need time to settle in. He inherited Lamberts team and has to allow time for his team to gel""You need to stop complaining and get behind the team. Real supporters don''t criticise""Everyone thinks they are a football manager these days. Anti Hughton people need to shut up"There will most likely be a few more stock quotes.........Just pointing out that it''s the same thing every week......

Really great insight. Thank you.

On the subject of predictability have you considered studying the number of pant wetting threads when we lose to top six opposition away from home.

The "positive" posters generally post here during the good times and the badThe "negative" Hughton Outers however seem to only appear after a lossI''m no fan of Hughton''s tactics.... but last week we looked really really good.Today''s result was just meh though. Our away form really needs to be looked at by the club

Hello Herman :-) as you know I still have some concerns about players'' motivation and tactics. Perhaps, we should go all out to win the Stoke match given that the efficacy of our 2013 away tactics, in my view, are open to question? We might still lose but we should feel less deflated on the way home.