Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Players having life sucked out of them

Anyone else feel that the players appear unable to express themselves on the pitch other that Redmond? The ''go and express yourself lads'' philosophy that managers hold in some cases doesn''t appear to be in Hughtons remit rightly or wrongly. You have to be able to reign it in at times but there is no spark, no life and there needs to be an injection of something....that something is freshness something that in my opinion Hughton doesn''t allow for. Anyone else remember holts interview a few weeks back to McVeigh? He talked about the change in playing style was one of the reasons that contributed to him leaving.

Absolute utter crap mate.Just don''t post here to be honestI saw plenty of "spark" during the Everton and Southampton game.The lads gave their all in those games

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Absolute utter crap mate.Just don''t post here to be honestI saw plenty of "spark" during the Everton and Southampton game.The lads gave their all in those games[/quote] And who the fuck are you to say who can post and who cannot .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Absolute utter crap mate.Just don''t post here to be honestI saw plenty of "spark" during the Everton and Southampton game.The lads gave their all in those games[/quote] And who the fuck are you to say who can post and who cannot .[/quote]If you''re gonna post absolute rubbish with no evidence what so ever.Why Post At All

The home games this year have been fantastic entertainment.Hull and Spurs disappointments.... but to have a go at Hughton and the entire team after 4 results.Madness.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]RC, he gave plenty of evidence.[/quote]Just don''t understand how people claim to know Hughton''s approach though. To slate our own manager and players after losing 2-0 to a spurs team worth 100mil + just makes me angry,No not a great game. In fact we were awful... but we have been decent at home this season.

Someone has mistaken what I said in my opening comment, I am not blaming the players efforts at all I am against the majority of the tactics used by the manager. This in turn has led to what I feel players unable, by the coaching staff to play to their strengths by the tactics used, that is my opinion. I repeat my opening point that its the managers fault IN MY OPINION and his tactics not criticising the players work rate. As I mentioned this was also the OPINION of Grant HOlt. The tactics used affected his morale.

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Someone has mistaken what I said in my opening comment, I am not blaming the players efforts at all I am against the majority of the tactics used by the manager. This in turn has led to what I feel players unable, by the coaching staff to play to their strengths by the tactics used, that is my opinion. I repeat my opening point that its the managers fault IN MY OPINION and his tactics not criticising the players work rate. As I mentioned this was also the OPINION of Grant HOlt. The tactics used affected his morale.[/quote]I see.I don''t disagree with your view on Hughton... to some extentI''m extremely frustrated. We have such a great team and he was such a positive manager at Newcastle.Yet. Away from home especially. It does feel like we don''t play as well as we are capable of.