Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

The Canary Call Collective

So a brief summary of the front page right now:
  • We should sack Hughton
  • Snodgrass is being primed for scapegoat of the season
  • Because Snodgrass doesn''t use his right foot much on the right wing (shock bloody horror)
  • Ricky Van Wolfswinkel will escape being scapegoat but is being branded a ''flop'' after just 4 games
  • It''s all Bradley Johnson''s fault
  • We should be beating top 4 games away from home
  • The solution already is to spend more money (vicious circle?)
  • Some American who calls himself a ''loyal fan'' because he has watched a few Norwich streams over the past eight months suddenly thinks he is Jose flippin Mourinho.
  • The one thread telling people to get some perspective and chill the flip out has no responses
Never has this board been such an irrational cesspit of doom, misery and petulance. It''s like reading Canary Call. 
May as well rebrand this forum the CanaryCall''un

We picked a lot of fans up during the road to the Premier Leaguethose fans don''t understand what it is to be a true Norwich City supporterThey take us being here for granted.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]We picked a lot of fans up during the road to the Premier Leaguethose fans don''t understand what it is to be a true Norwich City supporterThey take us being here for granted.[/quote]

Complete and utter nonsense.

Nobody takes us being here for granted but fans have legitimate concerns and have the right to air them without being told they are not true fans by some little know it all who appears to have taken it upon himself to be the safe of all things NCFC.

I have been watching us for 27 years now and have found some of our away displays under this boring little man to be some of the most profoundly depressing experiences watching Norwich. I can take losing. We all can. We are Norwich fans. What I can''t take is the sense if constant under performing away from home due to the lack of belief and ambition of our management team and the shackles being imposed in the players.

Losing 2-0 away to Spurs in the premier league is no big deal. Being consistently appalling and surrendering the initiative to the opposition away from home is.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]We picked a lot of fans up during the road to the Premier Leaguethose fans don''t understand what it is to be a true Norwich City supporterThey take us being here for granted.[/quote]

Complete and utter nonsense.

Nobody takes us being here for granted but fans have legitimate concerns and have the right to air them without being told they are not true fans by some little know it all who appears to have taken it upon himself to be the safe of all things NCFC.

I have been watching us for 27 years now and have found some of our away displays under this boring little man to be some of the most profoundly depressing experiences watching Norwich. I can take losing. We all can. We are Norwich fans. What I can''t take is the sense if constant under performing away from home due to the lack of belief and ambition of our management team and the shackles being imposed in the players.

Losing 2-0 away to Spurs in the premier league is no big deal. Being consistently appalling and surrendering the initiative to the opposition away from home is.[/quote]Last Man to be called a Boring Little Man was Napoleon.He conquered the majority of Europe.