Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Spurs vs Norwich - Match Thread

Our attacking players are offering no threat at all so far. Elmander, Redmond, RVW totally anonymous. Snoddy at least is tackling back.

Great last ditch block by Bassong.This is hard to watch.

Ref is being too influenced by the home crowd at the moment.  I find it irritating.

I know its Spurs, but we still look awful :o shockingly awful in fact.

With the exception of Johnson we don''t look very motivated.  Fer looks positively catatonic.  Hopefully we''ll get in without conceding again and someone can put a rocket into their backsides.

Funny because all we do is defend, but even that we can''t do too well at haha. Best form of defence is attack

Cheer up, this is £125m versus £25m. They are at home too, it''s never going to be easy. There is still hope while it''s only 1-0

Why is Elmander on the pitch? So obvious we need another midfielder in there. Completely overrun from the word go.

If only we had a tactically astute manager.

I''m not normally defeatist when it comes to Norwich, but can''t see us getting anything from this.

Spurs are playing very well, probably deserve to be 2 or 3 up even. We just haven''t been in this at all, I think Spurs deserve more credit rather than our guys deserving criticism.

Top 6 is going to be very very tight, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal all improved, as have Man.C and Chelsea but they didn''t need to as much. Man.U are still Man.U even without Fergie it seems at the moment.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Cheer up, this is £125m versus £25m. They are at home too, it''s never going to be easy. There is still hope while it''s only 1-0[/quote]There is only hope if hope is instilled in the players, whom seem a bit absent today. Like you say, it is Spurs, it was never going to be easy, even to get a point on paper, but we could at least look up for it and have a bit of attacking desire.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Cheer up, this is £125m versus £25m. They are at home too, it''s never going to be easy. There is still hope while it''s only 1-0[/quote]
even with the big price gap if we let them dominate for the whole game there is no way it will be 1-0 for long. 

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Cheer up, this is £125m versus £25m. They are at home too, it''s never going to be easy. There is still hope while it''s only 1-0[/quote]RVW nearly proves your point, but Rose blocks his shot on goal.

More poor officiating, that was our corner.  I think we could go 90 minutes easily and not get a single decision today.