Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Spurs vs Norwich - Match Thread

You really are a tedious bunch. A bad game and we''re relegation fodder. I suppose MCFC was relegation fodder against Cardiff as well.

This is not a good game for us. It happens. It actually happens quite often. If you don''t have the stomach for it, take up gardening.

Well Pilks got his chance today, very disappointed we didn''t give Hooper his go. Now it''ll be ''we can''t chuck him straight in'' next week. Really wasted chance and our best way back in this pretty much lost game.

[quote user="iron_stan"]spurs are very good, but we dont go out to win games, we go out with a sense of ''oh my they have millionz of poundz of playerz we must try and hold on if we a lucky we might grab a goal''

i hate it. id prefer to lose 9-0 with the youth team out there than watch this cr@p

[/quote]People will argue about being in the Prem and its not entertainment blah blah blahIm a football fan, end of.I want to watch football and feel excited to watch and support my team not sit here watching this train wreck. Id rather go down and watch something excting then sit here to this.If this keeps up we are not going to have any away fans left, i mean whos going to want to waste a saturday traveling to watch this crap

So much for Redmond giving Walker a bad day. Very poor today.

iron_stan wrote the following post at 2013-09-14 8:27 PM:

spurs are very good, but we dont go out to win games, we go out with a sense of ''oh my they have millionz of poundz of playerz:

And Hughton spent in excess of 20 million! On what?

Totally totally out of depth and relegation candidates without doubt. 2 away games, 2 defeats and quite probably NO goals!

So frustrating to watch. Just wish we looked a bit more up for it and attack minded. Granted its Spurs who have played really well, but we have by no means helped ourselves and just encouraged Spurs play. Move on to the next game. Maybe we will get better.

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]You really are a tedious bunch. A bad game and we''re relegation fodder. I suppose MCFC was relegation fodder against Cardiff as well.

This is not a good game for us. It happens. It actually happens quite often. If you don''t have the stomach for it, take up gardening.[/quote]

It''s the manner of defeat. It happens consistently away from home under Hughton...people want the attitude in these games to change ie to try and win. Simple.

Some pretty crappy decisions today too, not that it would''ve really made too much difference I doubt but still.

[quote user="iron_stan"]i blame johnson and pilkingtons new beards, are they prepping to blow up a landmark ?have a shave lads[/quote]Oh no, dont start on the beards ! A bit of facial hair turns a boy into a man !

PortlandCanary wrote the following post at 2013-09-14 8:30 PM:

You really are a tedious bunch. A bad game and we''re relegation fodder.

Oh, and Hull was a good game was it? It is not one bad game, it is consistent shite, look at the managers win ratio at this club!

Let''s play Chris Hughton post-match quote roulette. I''ll start:"We lacked that bit of quality in the final third"

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="iron_stan"]i blame johnson and pilkingtons new beards, are they prepping to blow up a landmark ?have a shave lads[/quote]Oh no, dont start on the beards ! A bit of facial hair turns a boy into a man ![/quote]lol clearly not

have a shave lads, youre not in your 50s

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s play Chris Hughton post-match quote roulette. I''ll start:"We lacked that bit of quality in the final third"[/quote]"Its always going to be a tough game against xxxxx"

Fer has been shocking today. Maybe we have a good set of players, but I''m worried about consistency. We could easily see a pattern of one bad game one good game all season and it wouldn''t surprise me!
Snoddy needs to be dropped until he stops diving all the time.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="iron_stan"]i blame johnson and pilkingtons new beards, are they prepping to blow up a landmark ?have a shave lads[/quote]Oh no, dont start on the beards ! A bit of facial hair turns a boy into a man ![/quote]lol clearly not

have a shave lads, youre not in your 50s[/quote]heheh if we were down the pub id get lary as I sport a beard ;) Although in this context id agree as the men aint boys today !

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s play Chris Hughton post-match quote roulette. I''ll start:"We lacked that bit of quality in the final third"[/quote]"we played a very strong tottenham side today, who will be challenging for a champions league spot at the end of the season, theyve spent a lot of money, i sent the lads out to draw from the start and we got everything we deserved"about 50% will be right as he wont admit to being a negative 5h1t with no clue about attacking football

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s play Chris Hughton post-match quote roulette. I''ll start:"We lacked that bit of quality in the final third"[/quote]"Its always going to be a tough game against xxxxx"[/quote]

''Spurs have brought in a lot of quality''

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Let''s play Chris Hughton post-match quote roulette. I''ll start:"We lacked that bit of quality in the final third"[/quote]"Of course you have to defend well against Spurs, but I

thought we were a reasonable threat on the break. We perhaps could have

kept the ball a little bit better."A rework of a quote from last year, direct from Hughton. I reckon I''m quids in.