Sign in to follow this  
billyboy

Why So Negative ?

Some of you guys are really crazy..... 4 points from 4 games.... the leaders only have 9 points.   The top clubs are not playing as well as you would think, considering the money some have spent. Yesterday was a poor day for Norwich, so what.... I cant believe you are looking to sack the manager after 4 games.

I get really frustrated when I read this kind of rubbish.

May be some of you who are just so doom and gloom all the time would give up your season tickets so that others who just want to see there local side play, and enjoy the game.

What a bizarre post, Billy. Why would any of us on here wish to give up a season ticket ? For the record, very few of us are looking for CH to be sacked. We just use this forum to vent frustrations after poor performances, and, maybe misguidedly suggest alternative strategies that the management might adopt.

Have we not the right to do that?

Thing is those who maybe calling for change aren''t just basing their judgement on 4 games. This is just a continuation of last season. Yes football is about results, and the fact we managed to finish 11 th last season is great, but I think people are just fed up of the way our current manager goes about getting those points. Maybe had Hughton come in after say Nigel Worthington then I don''t think so much would have been said. But Lambert set us up in such a positive way that, a more defensive ''negative'' type manager is really going to stand out and people liked what they saw before. I think in this league, you aren''t expected to get much from places like Tottenham so why not attack them and see what you can get. I''d much rather go down in a game trying to win, than just sitting back trying not to lose!

What would be the point of a forum if we all had the same opinion, it''d be bloody dull and I wouldn''t be half inclined to come on here.   Hughton brings good and bad things to the club just like every other manager out there, people are entitled to focus on and discuss the bits they want as far as I''m concerned as long as the majority get behind the team on match days.