Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Mr Negative- ON YER BIKE !

Im bored sh.tless with his negative  tactics, no plan A let alone plan B. Lets face it we were lucky to stay up last season, this man will take us down. Woolfy looks like a little boy lost and Fer not allowed to break forward, absolute sh.te! Mcnally wont mess about, give him 10 games max

I think this is why Hughton has to go. It''s not just his tactics but he is holding players back from expressing themselves. RVW and Fer were brought into add quality and improve our squad yet have they done that yet? No! Beacuse of the tactics.

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]I think this is why Hughton has to go. It''s not just his tactics but he is holding players back from expressing themselves. RVW and Fer were brought into add quality and improve our squad yet have they done that yet? No! Beacuse of the tactics.[/quote]Did you watch the Southampton game in which Fer was man of the match?The game in which he controlled the entire midfield?

ReadingCanary wrote the following post at 2013-09-15 12:58 AM:

Didn''t he play the exact same team which played extremely well against Southampton?

Really - we played extremely well against Southampton did we. We won 1 0. You certainly saw a different game to the one I did!

I suppose we played extremely well against Everton, Hull and Spurs then - just as we did last season against Stoke, West Ham, Reading and a few more of the lower regarded teams!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Didn''t he play the exact same team which played extremely well against Southampton?[/quote]

Extremely well is a grand overstatement.

Clearly you didn''t actually watch the Southampton gamewe were fantasticRedmond and Fer looked brilliantWe barely gave Southampton an inch in midfield.I for one was extremely impressed

I thought this thread was going to be against all the countless other boring threads saying hughton out, or RVW out etc etc etc....but no, its another boring thread. I think thats me done for another couple of months on this forum.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]

Im bored sh.tless with his negative  tactics, no plan A let alone plan B. Lets face it we were lucky to stay up last season, this man will take us down. Woolfy looks like a little boy lost and Fer not allowed to break forward, absolute sh.te! Mcnally wont mess about, give him 10 games max

[/quote]unbeaten at home this season.....Shut up...

Please describe to me what you consider to have been negative about today''s tactics?? I suspect that you have created this thread because you have the same brain power as a Glenn Roeder shaped turd.

I knew what garbage would be written on here this morning.

I suppose there is a hoard of locals, pitch forks in hand all camped outside CR all wanting the head of the manager, snoddy and anybody else who doesn''t quite live up to your unrealistic expectations.

Get a grip and SUPPORT the team you supposedly chose to follow instead of constantly nagging like a housebound old woman.

You think you could do a better job than the manager the board employed, pay a lot of money to in wages, entrust millions in transfer fees with and continue to trust and back...

NO YOU COULDN''T, you just imagine you could.