Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1902

How many games do we give Hughton??

I think it''s time for Hughton to go after today''s game. Another negative performance again today, we look no different to last season in the way we play and other than Man city away we played very much the same from around Christmas onwards,we have no plan b not sure if we have a plan a, Snodgrass and Johnson played their worst games for Norwich, Wolfswinkel is getting no service whatsoever, no flare, no attacking play, lack of shots on goal, I think we have made some good quality signings this season but think they are not able to play to their full potential due to Hughtons system/tactics.

OTBC

Can we just sack Calderwood instead? I think if after 10 games we have less than 10 points and are still playing the same low quality football, then something will need to be done. Its hard though as it is his squad now, so they should be able to play the way he wants them too. Another manager might not get them to perform and may need another transfer window or 2 to then get his team assembled. We should have replaced him in the summer if we were ever going to, now isn''t the time. If we do we may well get relegated like so many before us.

[quote user="Herman "]FFS!!! Put it on the pile.[/quote]I agree. As much as I dislike Hughton''s negative tactics, I''m in no mood to spend hours sifting through the 734234 different threads with exactly the same arguement. Did this guy not even bother to scroll down the rest of the Message board?

I think we should give Hughton another 10 games and if we are still undefeated at home, whilst playing on the counter attack away from Carrow Road, we should look into purchasing one of those canons that they use at the circus. We could then sack the manager at half time during the Crystal Palace game, load him into the canon (complete with a comedy red permed wig), and fire him over the River End into the Wensum.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]4 games4 points2 home games - 3 points (unbeaten at home)McNally is clearly going to sack him.[/quote]4 points at home even ! (and 3 goals in 2 games)

Lets hope he stays exactly were he is as manager of the football club we are all SUPPOSED to support for the next ten years and we enjoy a decade of success.

Half of the people on here would probably then start following another sport because they won''t have anything left in football to moan about, either that or they will claim to have always loved our managerial hero.

I said exactly this before the season minimum 10 points from 10 games. My real worry is the lack of inspiration Hughton seems to give the players. Instead of going onto the pitch thinking they are good enough to beat anyone he really seems to give all opposition too much respect.

We really do seem to have the players but don''t seem to be able to get them to play.

We can all deal with defeats but I think the thing that continues to depress everyone is the fact we don''t even give it a go, I feel sorry for anyone that went to Hull and Spurs.

I am truly baffled by the substitutions yesterday, Snodgrass isn''t firing yet and whilst Redmond wasn''t as good as previous games he still looked most likely to create something. So Pilkington for Snodgrass was a no brainer. Hooper available for the first time this season and fit enough for the bench. 2-0 down with nothing to lose and we don''t give him his first 15 minutes on the road to fitness ?

Make them believe they can win and we can stop having to have these conversations !

Lets hope he stays exactly were he is as manager of the football club we are all SUPPOSED to support for the next ten years and we enjoy a decade of success.

Half of the people on here would probably then start following another sport because they won''t have anything left in football to moan about, either that or they will claim to have always loved our managerial hero.