Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Pochettino Out

just had the pleasure of watching the game. Basically Southampton aren''t as good as they think they are, and west ham will be rubbish until andy carroll comes back - which apparently is at the end of the season.

I think we''ll finish higher than both of these. Hughton''s a better manager than Pochettino and and things will improve...you''ll see, have faith.

It seems a lot of managers these days are very worried about making early substitutionsOr only making them if they absolutely have to.Wonder if player contracts have something to do with this.Both teams were screaming for some fresh blood but the subs seemed so late !I''ve begun to notice this in a lot of games throughout the league

[quote user="mrs miggins"]just had the pleasure of watching the game. Basically Southampton aren''t as good as they think they are, and west ham will be rubbish until andy carroll comes back - which apparently is at the end of the season. I think we''ll finish higher than both of these. Hughton''s a better manager than Pochettino and and things will improve...you''ll see, have faith.[/quote]

When we play these two sides away, just watch us set out not to lose the game and do![:S]

[quote user="Wiz"]When we play these two sides away, just watch us set out not to lose the game and do![:S][/quote]You sound a bit down Wiz, it''s not like you. [:O]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]just had the pleasure of watching the game. Basically Southampton aren''t as good as they think they are, and west ham will be rubbish until andy carroll comes back - which apparently is at the end of the season. I think we''ll finish higher than both of these. Hughton''s a better manager than Pochettino and and things will improve...you''ll see, have faith.[/quote]

When we play these two sides away, just watch us set out not to lose the game and do![:S]

[/quote]You seem strangely depressed today old chap. Is Kirkley cemetery flooded?[;)]

I was thinking myself that Wiz is not his same old self today....

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/master-billie/media/Lets%20Play%20Dress%20Up/Galinda%20and%20Elphie%20Have%20An%20Outing/RetiredWitch.jpg.html][IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/master-billie/Lets%20Play%20Dress%20Up/Galinda%20and%20Elphie%20Have%20An%20Outing/RetiredWitch.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

your missing the point tho, jaaskalainen was MOM, made 3 stunning saves to keep it 0-0, the problem people have is us being so negative and not creating anything which couldnt br said for southampton today. west ham did what they had to to het the point.

Sorry but yes Southampton hit the pot and had some decent shots savedBut they were god awful for much of the match too.So were West HamWanyama for 12 million. You''re having a laugh !

[quote user="Eadie4England"]your missing the point tho, jaaskalainen was MOM, made 3 stunning saves to keep it 0-0, the problem people have is us being so negative and not creating anything which couldnt br said for southampton today. west ham did what they had to to het the point.[/quote]We had 15 shots 4 on target (1 goal ) vs the Southampton the other weekSouthampton had 15 shots today 5 on target (0 goals)So yeah.... why exactly are you using Southampton today to criticise us?

[quote user="Eadie4England"]your missing the point tho, jaaskalainen was MOM, made 3 stunning saves to keep it 0-0, the problem people have is us being so negative and not creating anything which couldnt br said for southampton today. west ham did what they had to to het the point.[/quote]So it was o.k. for West Ham to sit back and get a point (they had 1 shot on target)

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Sorry but yes Southampton hit the pot and had some decent shots....[/quote]Blimey, I''m surprised they could walk, let alone play football. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Sorry but yes Southampton hit the pot and had some decent shots....[/quote]Blimey, I''m surprised they could walk, let alone play football. [:S][/quote]Haha oh my.