Sign in to follow this  
"6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"

I can not resist the opportunity to join the growing yellow army in....

....exercising my right to have a quality moan. City has only 17 more games to get points and stay up, as we can forget playing away. I stopped traveling after the shoddy Stoke and Wigan games last season. I have now stopped wasting two hours in the pub getting upset and angry watching the white flag waved by Hoots. Apologies to any "happy clappies" out there.

[quote user="6 ft 2 eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"]I enjoyed every minute of it and it still gives value when reading back. Naturally, any constructive feedback is appreciated my friend.[/quote]As long as you enjoyed it[Y]

I have to admire your optimism for even considering Stoke! I haven''t seen them in a decent game for years - perhaps they will get better this year?

I think we should be forced to ware our white away kit of surrender for all matches on our travels until our coaching staff grow a pair.

""6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you""................ Apologies to any "happy clappies" out there.I shouldn''t worry too much about them.As long as they are told when to stand up, sit down etc and the ''expereince'' is well worth it they are not always too bothered about what happens on the pitch.Given that most have only been ''following'' City for a few years many will soon drift off again.