Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

It was good to see...

Dawson referee the game yesterday. Norwich were outclassed and did well to concede only twice but the referee and the linesmen were weak and did as they were told.

No complaints about the result but I don''t think the spurs fans got the sarcasm when we cheered for a decision.

Ricky got nothing from the ref yesterday. Every 50/50 decision went Spurs way and even one where he was blatantly bundled over went to them.

Great ironic cheering from the Canaries at the end for the one we did get.

I think it will be no surprise if we get Howard Webb or one of the other top referees on Saturday.

The Premier League and the referee let us down yesterday.

I am sure they will want to address this swiftly.

With all the comments about the teams performance i was surprised no one had mentioned the ref. You can understand they get things wrong at times but that was one of the worst home biased refs i''ve ever seen.

And the cheer when we got a decision in the second half was hilarious

[quote user="Herman "]Ricky got nothing from the ref yesterday. Every 50/50 decision went Spurs way and even one where he was blatantly bundled over went to them.

Great ironic cheering from the Canaries at the end for the one we did get.[/quote]Never want to go down the road of blaming the ref, but there did seem to be a string of strange decisions, rather than the odd one which stands out and defines the game.Rose should have been off, for persistent fouling. RVW having a defender fall over him(above) and then was penalised. The keeper handling the ball outside of the 18 yd box. He intentionally played the ball ... Bunn had the ball playing him.The problem here is very little will be said, whereas had the ball crossed the line and not been given a goal there would have been a national debate, questions in Parliament and the usual dimwits would have been cranked up to levels of idiocy that would demand every pass and touch of the ball has to be replayed a dozen times and the a panel of experts would be called upon to call or asked to issue an issue about the issue.The simple fact is so much of what the referee decides is always going to be subjective - it''s just that yesterday it might have helped if he was a bit more objective instead.

Celebrating that free kick was pretty fun. Haha.

Sadly, as poor as the referee and linesmen were, we can''t blame our poor performance on them.

They didn''t give us anything, but that doesn''t change the fact we couldn''t control a football in the middle of the field.