I''ve supported City since around 91, so I''ve seen good times and some pretty bad times. So I don''t want to be accused of being a Binner for having an opinion. I want Norwich like you all do to be as successful as we can be. Hughton seems like a nice guy and the kind of guy you''d choose to represent your club, and I can''t escape the fact the man orchestrated one of our highest top flight finishes ever. But on the flip side of this comes the brand of football we now play. Attacks when they actually come are slow, and predictable. We''ve signed some really good attacking players in the summer but unless they are deployed properly then we may as well have kept the league 1 lads. McNally has talked about the need to lose our "little Norwich" tag well I''m afraid that''ll never happen with Hughtons timid pre match comments or defeatist post match comments. I have nothing but admiration for our away fans. If they start boycotting games though I don''t think anyone could blame them. The amount you shell out for any premier league match is horrendous and to watch the kind of performances being dished out under Hughton is unacceptable in my opinion. We seem to go away and just try to contain the opposing team rather than attack them, what happens? We go a goal or more down then Hughton has no answer! So please Mr Hughton sort out these clear issues or I''m afraid you''ll have to step aside!

Can''t help you buddy.

But how many seasons between 1991 and now have performances been worse than this season? Yet you seem to have stayed around and put up with them all until Spurs away this season....

Well, it''s obvious what the problem is. And it isn''t a bad result at Spurs.  It''s the fact we''ve spunked so much money on hyped up players and up to now nothing really has changed.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]4 games sir... 4 games[/quote]
Yeah I know. I meant the problem, as in all the moaning. Fans were expecting an instant results from the word go.

[quote user="Schlong Connery"]*Fans were expecting instant results from the word go.[/quote]*Idiots.

[quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="mrs miggins"]4 games sir... 4 games[/quote]
Yeah I know. I meant the problem, as in all the moaning. Fans were expecting an instant results from the word go.
[/quote]Last season we spent months listening to the phrase "It''s not Hughtons players, wait til he gets the team he wants". Again, it''s not the result but more the insipid performance.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Two results have been good. one result bad. And one loss expected.

[/quote]
And a section of supporters seem to expect us to spunk £20m and push for the title.  

I thought Everton we did well for the 1st game of the season and the number of injuries we had, Hull was a terrible performance, we did well against southampton and were poor against spurs...the verdict-wait and see

I''m still very much ''wait and see'' our start is reasonable, i''d have predicted maybe a point out of Hull, but the rest of the results are what i''d have expected.