Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 5

Good luck Snake eyes!

I''m goin to Wales too this week but think

RHYL v Airbus UK - HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet I would have Bassong to score anytime against his old club @ 14/1

Leedscanary

Would have posted earlier but been waiting for the odds in Brazil! They are now up so i''m going for a Corinthians home win! They are 5th place, and face 9th place Goias, but the away side have a fairly poor away record, managing 1 win and 3 draws from their last 8. And Corinthians have only lost once, and conceded once in their last 8 home games. This isn''t a completely random pick, I do keep a fairly close tabs on the Brazilian leagues and often have a couple matches from their in my accumulators!

Corinthians vs Goias- Home win!!

Good luck :)

I''m off to France this week, where my pick is for Racing Club of Lens to take 3 points away from Le Havre. Lens are top of Ligue 2 with 4 opening wins and a draw from 5 games. Le Havre are near the bottom without a victory so far.

So....away win for Lens for me

As for the Norwich bet (great idea by the way - I never include City in a bet out of pure superstition so this way I get to do one without the need for personal guilt!) I can see a low scoring draw - 1-1 has been a popular result in this this fixture and I can see another tomorrow

Good luck to all, especially Snake and Stewfil.

[quote user="stewfil"]Thanks everyone for the suggestions, but I will go with a 2-2 draw with Tottenham tomorrow[/quote]good choice and good luck although i''m sure you won''t be too disappointed if it''s 2-1 to norwich AZ alkmaar to beat  go ahead eagles please.Good luck all

Back to the German Regionaliga West.Viktoria Koln to win at home against Wiedenbruck.Viktoria Koln with four wins and two draws in their six matches, and +7 goal difference.Wiedenbruck have drawn one and lost the other five, with a -8 GD.The odds are a rather attractive 4/9.Good luck to all!

Very obscure, but FC Linkoping to beat Boxholms in the Swedish 3.div Nordostra Gotaland. Nordostra are top. 16/1/1 for the season. Boxholms are bottom, 3/2/13 this year. Best of luck all.

[quote user="stewfil"]Thanks everyone for the suggestions, but I will go with a 2-2 draw with Tottenham tomorrow[/quote]

Thanks Stewfil. I think it''s fantastic to have an added interest in tomorrows match. I believe 2-2 is 16/1 so if it happens we stand to gain Â£85 for the CSF thanks to you and our anonymous benefactor. I''ll place the bet later this evening when I do Snake''s final six.

Man united home win please - sorry about the unimaginative pick but after the dutch let me down against the might of estonia, I thought I''d play it safe!!

Ok peoples after much deliberation here are my final 6!

Oostende v S.Liege AWAY WIN

QPR v B''ham HOME WIN

Camarthen v Afan Lido HOME WIN

B.Dortmund v Hamburg HOME WIN

A.Madrid v Almeria HOME WIN

and my pick

Monaco v Lorient HOME WIN

Many thanks Nutty for the honour of making the selections this week and thanks to all the PUPs fir some excellent and intiguing picks!

Here''s hoping for an excellent result this weekend!

Snake

Thought I''d made our selections before the picker for a change!! 😳😳😳

Mandie Moo KV Oostende -v- STANDARD LIEGE AWAY WIN

MMMK - BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Hamburg HOME WIN

Good Luck Snake Eyes and all our PUPs!!

Thanks Snake. These look a well thought out final six with a great chance of winning an excellent pay-out. I placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential winnings are £72.18. Here are the details : -

Camarthen

2/5

2:30 Sat

Yankee

QPR

4/7

3:00 Sat

Blah

Atletico Madrid

1/4

3:00 Sat

Chelle, nutty, Greg, Davo

Dortmund

1/4

5:30 Sat

Twidio, Mearkat

Monaco

2/5

1:00 Sun

Snake

Standard Liege

1/2

1:30 Sun

CD, Meth, Mandie

As you PUPs can all see Snake has given us a very exciting weekend with games on Saturday afternoon, evening and Sunday. I''ve got a great feeling about these!

Good luck everyone.[:)]

Sorry Snake eyes for the delayed post, i have problems being able to reply on the works computer for some reason. I did put my selection on the facebook page of the PUPs but I''m not sure if NN has seen it yet?

Anyway this week I''m tipping Forest to be too good for Barnsley at the City Ground.

As for the £5 I''d have gone for Russell Martin  first half Hat-trick!!!! - Just a pity I was too late [;)]

Now for some more good news. Between this afternoon and when I placed the bets Stewfil''s 2-2 draw went out from 16/1 to 20/1!![:D] So both bets are now placed and here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Standard Liege @ 1/2
QPR @ 4/7
Carmarthen @ 2/5
Borussia Dortmund @ 1/4
Atletico Madrid @ 1/4
Monaco @ 2/5
6 Folds, 1  bet * Â£10.00
13/09/2013 20:13:4010.000.00
Draw 2-2 @ 20/1
£5.00  Single
13/09/2013 20:06:325.000.00