Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

What Norwich really lack...

Makes a nice change from the doom and gloom we''ve had!

We could even get them to stand behind John Ruddy and get their tits out when a striker is through on goal! (To make it PC the male cheerleaders can get their cocks out :-P ) Imagine all the clean sheet''s we''d keep! (the strikers would leave sheet dirtying until they got home...)

Would rather Messrs Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope gave it a try. Problem is they would only have one routine - sideways sideways back and hoof. O okey cokey cokey.

Only joking chaps before the insults start flying :-)

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Would rather Messrs Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope gave it a try. Problem is they would only have one routine - sideways sideways back and hoof. O okey cokey cokey. Only joking chaps before the insults start flying :-)[/quote]

Pantwetter

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Cheerleaders. have you seen the ''music videos'' of the crystal palace cheerleaders? have those around the ground, and 90% of the moaning would end.[/quote]

For all you fellow perverts out there I have posted this link a couple of times before so enjoy......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk

call me Maybeodd name for a bird

(mind you in Til''s days it would have been call me Mabel)

I used to get on the same bus to midweek games that the UEA cheerleaders were on

Would definitely welcome those girls back.....