Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Hearing from reliable source that a club legend is making his return to the coaching team....

even more scary a good while back, I was driving towards St Albans on Easter Monday midday when I saw this open top double decker bus turning onto the main road all decked out in Norwich City colours with some people on the top in City coloursrather spooked me and couldn''t convince others that day of what I had seenno idea about a film or anything - and for a while I did wonder what I had seen, more so as I did not see the film till much laterodd that, a minute or so earlier and I would have missed it

[quote user="City1st"]even more scary a good while back, I was driving towards St Albans on Easter Monday midday when I saw this open top double decker bus turning onto the main road all decked out in Norwich City colours with some people on the top in City colours

rather spooked me and couldn''t convince others that day of what I had seen

no idea about a film or anything - and for a while I did wonder what I had seen, more so as I did not see the film till much later

odd that, a minute or so earlier and I would have missed it

[/quote]

Isn''t St Albans a stones throw from Hitchin and guess what nickname Hitchin Town FC have and what colours they play in. [;)]

I would think it was more a case of film studios being located nearby (Borehamwood) and that parts of st albans were similarly medieval to Norwich.Easter Monday would have meant little traffic and a chance to film in the town centrebut it did leave me totally stumped as I could not place the why''s and wherefors of us having an open top bus parade in St Albans, before the end of the season at that - and no one I knew connected to the club had a clue what I was on about