Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

kei kamara

sorry i got so excited about an ex player scoring and when i saw i was the 1st one to start a thread i got so carried away about putting another boot into that negative tw@t huwton who lets decent players go and spunks all our money on lightweight nice boys i got all mixed up and made a hash of it  [:$]

That''s presumably why KK had all those Premiership sides lining up to sign him when we didn''t keep him on?

I don''t think it was his debut...he was subbed in against Ipswich!! Anyhoo...being picky!! I still rate the guy and would have liked him to be in our team. A lot of people on here, on previous threads, always wrote him off due to goals scored. So far in the Prem, Wolf has scored 1 in 4, give it another few games, assuming we don''t particularly change our playing style/tactics, its probably not going to be far off Kamara''s goal record here (I count the one against Sunderland as his, it was going in)! Does this mean in most peoples book, that Wolf is just a Championship standard player? Yes, this probably just creates another argument about how poorly we are playing at the moment.

While his technique is limited, he is quick, strong, good in the air, reasonably skilled, determined, and did create and take chances.  He was also reasonably versatile e.g. against Arsenal away he was asked to play on the wing and did a decent job of it. 

In a tough away game like Saturday, he is the sort of player that can still make an impact.  I still think he could have been useful for us as a squad player and I''m not yet convinced Elmander will contribute more to us that Kei would have done.

[quote user="Herman "]Morison, Vaughan, Kei and Quag! Oh Hoots, what have you done?[/quote]

.........and Cody scored again at the weekend!  [;)]

Are you telling me you would rather our ambitions were for kei because of his efforts or one of Hollands best striking options . Rubbish.

I had no problem with kei coming in if he knew his role which would have been third or fourth choice forward,.rvw and hooper are massive upgrades.

Kei was not and isn''t the answer he would have done a job but never as a starter and never as a potent threat, rvw given the service will be... It is hughtons job to find those players who can lift their games to get rvw his chances.

Our midfield needs to step up and quickly.