Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Greeno has sold his house!

Man in selling house shocker! I''ve heard the same rumour, apparantly he''s had enough of football and has decided to walk the land delivering wisdom to roaming gypsies

And I can tell you, quite genuinely, that his mum says he is staying at Norwich.

Let''s hope that mum knows best

well, even if he is, doesnt look like it as worthy has said he aint going no-where

[quote]I know, I know, rumour mill going over time. However, from an apparantly good source, Greeno has sold his house and is off[/quote]

Let''s hope Ashton doesn''t know or he''ll be the next, that is if he bought one in the first place. (a house that is)

wigan for three and a half million accordingg to my mate who works
on their local paper.

Nearly right DD but not quite. What has actually happened is that he has done a house exchange with me & the missis

I moved house last year too but you''d have to pay me a hell of a lot more than £3m to move to Wigan...

My source is the most accurate.... from a bloke with a shaggy haircut, wears gloves for a living, often has dirty knees and is off to the US for a week or so.

He is in the process of selling his house and is renting a flat in the City.  His house is well out of the city and where he used to live with his ex girlfriend.  The house is a bit big for him on his own!!

Lets hope he''s been seen in Asda in Mancheter and we''ll know its rubbish.

Even if true, maybe he''s moving to another part of town????? It does happen.

[quote]My source is the most accurate.... from a bloke with a shaggy haircut, wears gloves for a living, often has dirty knees and is off to the US for a week or so. He is in the process of selling his hous...[/quote]

ooooh does that mean their keeping Green AND his stunning gf Sarah is now back on the free transfer list?

i with you peter wigan''s a marvellous city, ahem.
Seriously though footballing wise at least it''s premier
league and premier league with cash to splash as well.

yep and I here you are her type!!

I blew my chance when I only managed to talk to her for about a minute at a Young Farmers* BBQ and disco thing at the showground in 1997.

* Please note I am not and have never been a member.

[quote]My post about Greeno''s mum saying he is staying is 100 percent accurate - and straight from his mum''s mouth[/quote]

Ah Fatman ! Therefore its likely to be a "Mummy Sauce" as opposed to a "Daddies Sauce"  Yes ? ? ? !

Sorry I''ll go back to sleep !

[quote]yep and I here you are her type!! I blew my chance when I only managed to talk to her for about a minute at a Young Farmers* BBQ and disco thing at the showground in 1997. * Please note I am not and...[/quote]

Rumour has it she could be back on the market farmer boy.

Rumour also has it that Greeno has downsized to a batcholar pad in the city (this is not new news!)

But thats rumours for you (or is it?)

Thanks - I was trying to come up with a new strap line to replace ''Canaries in the top flight''...

I have been called many things but Farmer Boy is possibly the most offensive!!

Whilst I have been critical in the past of DD''s unhealthy obsession with this newsboard, I have to say that on this occasion the source of your information is correct. 

Two weeks ago, my contact, who is a (very) senior member at the club told me that should Norwich be relegated then Green & Francis were definitely leaving. I was assured that Ashton was definitely staying.

I understand that Green signed a commitment agreement with Arsenal in Autumn 2004. Francis''s future is less certain although Charlton remain the likeliest club as they have had a representative watching him at our last 5 home matches. That said, based on his recent performances, perhaps Torquay would be more appropriate!!!