Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

How I Would Like Hughton To Play

There has been much discussion about Hughton''s tactics.The way he sets up his team. The way the team performsHere is a video of RB Leipzig vs Stuttgart IIThis ladies and gentlemen is how we start against Villa.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBnTlesjHk

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]There has been much discussion about Hughton''s tactics.

The way he sets up his team. The way the team performs

[/quote]

Yeah indeed there has and most of it started by the same poster. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]There has been much discussion about Hughton''s tactics.The way he sets up his team. The way the team performs[/quote]

Yeah indeed there has and most of it started by the same poster. [;)]

[/quote]I advise watching the video and all will make sense

That is absolutely fantastic! But I guess you could only pull that once. Imagine the fallout if it didnt work and the defending team got the chance to counter. I love innovative thinking in football. Reminds me of when the offside rule changed so Big Sam instantly took advantage with Bolton''s set-pieces

How I Would Like Hughton To Play ? It''s not just about the kick off, but why don''t we play the same away from home as we do at home ?I was always very interested to note that our kick offs are the same even with a change of manager.