Sign in to follow this  
Brackley Canary

McNally Email Address

Does anyone know what David McNally''s email address is please? I am a third year University student doing a dissertation and would like to ask him a few questions on Sponsorship :)

Apologies for this as I believe it has been posted on here before.

Thanks

He''s on twitter, so you can DM him there

https://twitter.com/davidmcnally62

but do you really need the CEO,maybe better to just contacting someone involved with sponsorship, have a look on here

http://www.canaries.co.uk/club/club_contacts/

and look at the section "ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP"

Thank you very much, Ginja I have emailed the club however I am still yet to hear anything from them, so just thought it might be worth going higher up to get some information :)

[quote user="Brackley Canary"]Thank you very much, Ginja I have emailed the club however I am still yet to hear anything from them, so just thought it might be worth going higher up to get some information :)[/quote]

Don''t email - phone.

Having written quite a few dissertations, and needed information from clubs/companies on countless times you will always get a quicker response phoning rather than emails.

Good luck with the paper (you are either starting incredibly early or incredibly late...)

Seconding the phone > email

But it''s good to do both, phone them and pester about the email :)

No offence but I sincerely hope DM has people to screen out phone calls from someone like you, otherwise he''d never get any work done.

But you may get through to someone helpful if you phone, depends what you want to know I suppose !

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I think the OP knows what he needs for his dissertation, Ginja.

Here''s the address, mate: david.mcnally@ncfc-canaries.co.uk[/quote]

please tell me he is writing his dissertation on ''the merits of attacking football and defending from the front'' and youre sending a copy to the manager