Sign in to follow this  
Bill

A City quiz - a welcome distraction

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Can you still get on at the Lame Dog[:^)]

[/quote]No Nigel, that was the 82.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Can you still get on at the Lame Dog[:^)]

[/quote]No Nigel, that was the 82. [/quote]Spinney Rd to the bottom of Long John Hill.[;)]

[quote user="City1st"]I think the latterso 1st of a the clues that will give it away81

you will know the answer from these

[/quote]95 74

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Teams we''ve been relegated with?[/quote]They look like relagation years but if villa was the first then it wasn''t 74, we went down with Soton and Man U95 we went down with Leic''s and Scum      Whats it got to do with the stadiums though?                                                                                                                                                                                                       

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Teams we''ve been relegated with?[/quote]

get in there !

Current grounds of clubs we have been relegated from the top flight with

1974Man UVilla Norwich1981NorwichLeicesterPalace1985NorwichSunderlandStoke1995PalaceNorwichLeicesterBinners2005PalaceNorwich S''oton

ahemslight amendment thanks to the astute observations of Mr Ricardo1974S''otonMan UNorwich

if anyone feels that have been misled then I will happily refunded their admission feeor offer my sincere apologies

(which ever one is the cheapest)

Looking at those dates, I feel confident that we''ll avoid relegation this year-not so sure about 2014/15 though!

[quote user="City1st"]ahemslight amendment thanks to the astute observations of Mr Ricardo1974S''otonMan UNorwich

if anyone feels that have been misled then I will happily refunded their admission feeor offer my sincere apologies

(which ever one is the cheapest)

[/quote]More curve balls than the Times crossword C1st.If you had said the teams we would have got it also the Stadium of Light, The Brittania Stadium and The King Power Stadium didn''t open until 1997 so it should have been Roker Park, The Victoria Ground and Filbert St.However despite all that it did get the old grey matter working, so thanks[Y][:D]