Sign in to follow this  
Sir Budgie Paddon

Bostik, cushions and Ram Raiders.......they were the days!

I''m not sure what the tune was but I can remember signing the same song for Jimmy Neighbour. Perhaps you could only be a winger if you''re name could fit the tune,

Remember standing in the Barclay, and for Mr Curran:Hughie, Hughie, Hughie, Hugh..............Who the f*ckin'' ''ell are you?[;)]

Thinking of those hot dog stands reminds of the King Beefy van which was always parked on the Castle Meadow car park on Saturday nights. After a night out, usually Samsons, we staggered up to King Beefy for a triple burger. I don''t think John Gummer would have given one of those to his daughter!! Tasted pretty grim from memory. I can''t remember when Zaks wagon arrived or perhaps it was there but closed earlier??

This was probably late seventies/ early eighties.

Wasn''t it

Jimmy Bone, superstar

How many goals have you scored so far?

I also remember another version for opposition strikers!

second line being

carries a handbag and wears a brathe superstar also having being changed to superqueersung to this -Jesus

[quote user="Boyer9"]

Thinking of those hot dog stands reminds of the King Beefy van which was always parked on the Castle Meadow car park on Saturday nights. After a night out, usually Samsons, we staggered up to King Beefy for a triple burger. I don''t think John Gummer would have given one of those to his daughter!! Tasted pretty grim from memory. I can''t remember when Zaks wagon arrived or perhaps it was there but closed earlier??

This was probably late seventies/ early eighties.

[/quote]

Hey nice one, just looking at that is making me hungry. Great burgers, bbq sauce all wrapped up in tin foil. When do you think it first arrived. Presumably before the restaurants opened??