Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Wright

Chelsea Ticket

Due to my fathers ill health and my work commitments we are no longer able to attend Chelsea on Sunday 6th October.

A pair of tickets in Norwich and Peterborough Lower (Area RL), Face value (£50 each) for them. PM if interested.

[quote user="Aaron Wright"]Due to my fathers ill health and my work commitments we are no longer able to attend Chelsea on Sunday 6th October.

A pair of tickets in Norwich and Peterborough Lower (Area RL), Face value (£50 each) for them. PM if interested.[/quote]The face value of a season ticket should be something like £28 per game, don''t try to make money out of it.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Aaron Wright"]Due to my fathers ill health and my work commitments we are no longer able to attend Chelsea on Sunday 6th October.

A pair of tickets in Norwich and Peterborough Lower (Area RL), Face value (£50 each) for them. PM if interested.[/quote]The face value of a season ticket should be something like £28 per game, don''t try to make money out of it.[/quote]Your''s will be up for grabs as well I presume seeing as you''ve ''fallen out of love with the canaries''?Something tell me you''ll bother making the trip to the Carra for Chelsea - and I reckon you''ll be well chuffed if Hughton''s tactics get us a 0-0

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]Something tell me you''ll bother making the trip to the Carra for Chelsea - and I reckon you''ll be well chuffed if Hughton''s tactics get us a 0-0[/quote]No, I''ll be in San Diego.  Hope to make it tomorrow, but currently about 4,000 miles away in North Carolina.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]Something tell me you''ll bother making the trip to the Carra for Chelsea - and I reckon you''ll be well chuffed if Hughton''s tactics get us a 0-0[/quote]No, I''ll be in San Diego.  Hope to make it tomorrow, but currently about 4,000 miles away in North Carolina.[/quote]Ooh Get you, I''m impressed. I hope to make it tomorrow too, but currently about 15 miles away in North Walsham.(them Anglian Buses can be a bugger sometimes)

I''m off to Timbuktoo in the morning. Consequently I shall have to miss some games. However I''d like it to be known the reason I''m not going is Houghton''s tictacs....