Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

The best season

Which season have you enjoyed the most in the last 5 years? We''ve had some differing experiences. Turning around a difficult start at our lowest point in League One and finally overthrowing the much fancied Leeds. Chancing it and not simply surviving, but using momentum to go through the Championship like a curry. The battling underdogs, giving the established teams a run for their money in the Premiership, or steady consolidation last year with Hughton. They were all great seasons, but I would probably have to cite the first season in the Prem for me as the most exciting. What do others think?

League One, closly followed by the ChampionshipLots of Northern away days,Cheap ticketsCheap snapGreat performancesGrant HoltStick your Prem League

The Championship, even then, nobody gave us a chance and we just blew the league away with the last minute goals making it all the more interesting, so many favourite moments to pick from that year:

Leeds retribution (martin last minute)

9-2 vs Ipswich

97th minute winner versus Reading from Holt after his harsh sending off

Jackson winner versus Derby in 96th minute

Scunthorpe away last minute Holt winner

Jackson goal and promotion vs Pompey.

i bet i''ve even missed some out.

That season will be hard to ever beat in my lifetime supporting Norwich.

I think for atmosphere and excitement the Championship season wins hands down. This PL is all about keeping our status and football for TV. There are the occasional highlights but in the Championship you had the feeling anything could happen in any game and it often did!!

In my 25 or so years following the canaries 1992-93 will always hold fond memories for me, my first real season going reguarly, and a genuine title challenge (don''t think we''ll ever see that again), and Dave Phillips cutting in from his left scoring some right foot scorchers, (in my mind seemed to happen every other game), was gutted when he went to Forest.But 2010-11 wins for me. Don''t think we''ll ever see anything like it again, all them last minute winners, thrashing the scum (twice), The pandemonium that greeted Simeon Jackson''s winner against Derby will live long in the memory

It kind of means I wouldn''t be that gutted if we were relegated now. We''re financially stable, and as long as that stayed the case, we''ll always have a team to support and promotions etc to excite us at worst.