Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Leroy Fer Song

Bout time we had some decent new tunes to sing at Fortress Carrow Road. Let''s try and get this going tomorrow - dunno which poster first suggested it on here but a few of us tried to get it going and were drowned out by the frankly moronic ''Leroy, Leroy, Leroy'' chant.To Livin'' On a Prayer:Woah he''s over there, woah Super Leroy Ferand now he''s over there, woah Super Leroy Fer.Simple, even you lot with your blankets and flasks in the River End could pick that up.Also really want to get going - to ''Rythym is a Dancer''Ricky Van Wolfswinkel,He''s our new Dutch striker,He can score from anywhere!woah, Van Wolswinkelwoah, scores from anywhere!

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]Bout time we had some decent new tunes to sing at Fortress Carrow Road. Let''s try and get this going tomorrow - dunno which poster first suggested it on here but a few of us tried to get it going and were drowned out by the frankly moronic ''Leroy, Leroy, Leroy'' chant.To Livin'' On a Prayer:Woah he''s over there, woah Super Leroy Ferand now he''s over there, woah Super Leroy Fer.[/quote]Gary used to score for the JocksHe''s sat on the bench, no balls in the boxIt''s toughSo toughRicky''s forward running all daySnodgrass tries to cross, it flies out of playIt''s toughSo tough(Hughton Team Talk)"We''ve got to hold on to what we''ve gotIt doesn''t make a difference if we''re one down or notLet''s park the bus, and keep the ball a lot...Please don''t have a shot"Woah, we''re halfway thereWoah, long balls in the airFall asleep, you''ll miss nothing I swearWoah, long balls in the air