Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Calling All You Wannabe Messageboard Managers.

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]My question for CH is "Do you ever tire of those fans who have never managed anything telling you where you are making mistakes and how to do your job better?" I''d expect an ironic smile and an everyone is entitled to their view type answer.[/quote]

I don''t quite get the sense of wasting your opportunity on an anodyne question to which you think you know the answer.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Here is your big opportunity to tell Mr.McNally where it is going wrong and what you would do about it. [:D][:P][;)]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/supporter-forum-oct-13-1063656.aspx

However something tells me the excuses will come rolling out as to why you cannot attend.

[/quote]

It''ll be a whitewash Til, they always are...........or so you''ve said!

[/quote]

No Wiz I have said such forums and the AGM are carefully stage managed but hey if enough of you Hughton haters turn up on the night and wave protest red cards or such like in the audience what can they do about that ? That would get far more of a point across than bashing away on a keypad don''t you think ?

[/quote]

It would Til, but try as I might I just can''t hate the man .

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]try as I might I just can''t hate the man .[/quote]

Why have you been trying to hate him Wiz? [:^)]
[/quote]

Sorry Lapps, I can''t be rat ars+d to fence words with you tonight.[;)]

so you won''t be telling us why we should want to ''drive the sod out ''then ?or more importantly how we should ''drive the sod out ''

ps should Hughton resist your efforts to be driven off (out) as you resisted on here so many times - or should he accept your single handed crusade and depart immediately ?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]My question for CH is "Do you ever tire of those fans who have never managed anything telling you where you are making mistakes and how to do your job better?" I''d expect an ironic smile and an everyone is entitled to their view type answer.[/quote]

I don''t quite get the sense of wasting your opportunity on an anodyne question to which you think you know the answer.

[/quote]

Clearly irony is not your thing. It was a dig at the large number of posters on here who think they know better than the professional doing the job.

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Clearly irony is not your thing. It was a dig at the large number of posters on here who think they know better than the professional doing the job.[/quote]

It''s always been like that on here Crafty. Goes right back to the days when the Fag Packets used to tell us Delia lied about how much she''d invested in the club...and they even knew how much Watling walleted. Yep, there''s always plenty on here who know better.....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Clearly irony is not your thing. It was a dig at the large number of posters on here who think they know better than the professional doing the job.[/quote]

It''s always been like that on here Crafty. Goes right back to the days when the Fag Packets used to tell us Delia lied about how much she''d invested in the club...and they even knew how much Watling walleted. Yep, there''s always plenty on here who know better.....

[/quote]

Good post.

Not really. The accountants are able to read a balance sheet and have the competence to analyse the notes and background information given in the published accounts and so should be able to make a very good estimate of investments. Whether they know how much an individual has invested or realised from an investment I''m not sure as I''m not an accountant. However, they know far more about what they are saying than those trying to tell CH how to do his job.

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]Not really. The accountants are able to read a balance sheet and have the competence to analyse the notes and background information given in the published accounts and so should be able to make a very good estimate of investments. Whether they know how much an individual has invested or realised from an investment I''m not sure as I''m not an accountant. However, they know far more about what they are saying than those trying to tell CH how to do his job.[/quote]

Drawing conclusions again, Crafty, of that which you know not.

1. As you point out, you are not an accountant. I''m sure you got that one right.

2. The issue with those accountants who made such accusations against Delia and Michael is when people like you take the two points that you have done, and then put them together as if there is no alternative; a) what they know is one thing whereas, b) what they have said is another thing entirely. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]Not really. The accountants are able to read a balance sheet and have the competence to analyse the notes and background information given in the published accounts and so should be able to make a very good estimate of investments. Whether they know how much an individual has invested or realised from an investment I''m not sure as I''m not an accountant. However, they know far more about what they are saying than those trying to tell CH how to do his job.[/quote]

Drawing conclusions again, Crafty, of that which you know not.

1. As you point out, you are not an accountant. I''m sure you got that one right.

2. The issue with those accountants who made such accusations against Delia and Michael is when people like you take the two points that you have done, and then put them together as if there is no alternative; a) what they know is one thing whereas, b) what they have said is another thing entirely. 

[/quote]

Trying reading what I posted you pompous fool. So according to you my ''conclusion'' that accountants know more about reading accounts than the rest of us is somehow wrong. Where have I suggested that there is no alternative to their interpretation of the accounts? Are you an accountant? If not then your opinion of their opinion is quite frankly as relevant as those posters on here who think they know more about football management than CH does.  That was the point I was making but then you are one of the little cabal that like to run their own agenda.