Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Calling All You Wannabe Messageboard Managers.

Why is no-one allowed to express what they think is wrong with the team, lineup, tactics, formation on a fans message board without people getting all high and mighty. Its a fans message board where fans talk about their club and share their views deal with it. Its football its a matter of opinions.

Don''t think it''s high and mighty. Step out from behind the screen, man up and tell the man where he, Hughton and the club are going wrong.

I''m not scared. I''ve just got something else on.....

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Why is no-one allowed to express what they think is wrong with the team, lineup, tactics, formation on a fans message board without people getting all high and mighty. Its a fans message board where fans talk about their club and share their views deal with it. Its football its a matter of opinions.[/quote]

Go and express those opinions to the man who can take those views on board as surely that would achieve far more and carry more weight.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Why is no-one allowed to express what they think is wrong with the team, lineup, tactics, formation on a fans message board without people getting all high and mighty. Its a fans message board where fans talk about their club and share their views deal with it. Its football its a matter of opinions.[/quote]

Go and express those opinions to the man who can take those views on board as surely that would achieve far more and carry more weight.

[/quote]

What the story on the official site doesn''t make clear is whether any questions (and follow-ups) will be allowed or whether the questions will have been vetted and chosen by the club.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]I thought it was the 2013 version launch.[/quote]

Got you there then Sparrow as this is the version where posters can actually get to voice their opinion face to face with the person they don''t see eye to eye with over tactics and team selection. An unusual concept in this day and age when some I am sure think the only way to talk to somebody is by sending an e-mail,texting or using Twatter . Blimey even picking up the phone is a dying art these days [:D]

Definitely count me in. I love a good get together with Canaries fans[Y] Not sure of my question yet. I''m mulling it over and at the moment it''s close between "Can fans still park behind the Jarrold stand for the cabbage coaches?" or "Are there any vacancies for Yellows before the Cardiff game?"

Who else is coming? Louis??

Why wouldn''t the club sell those all empty seats at the Villa game to the 8000 fans who are still being denied their chance to watch their club?How can the club attract the next generation of fans if it won''t let them buy tickets ?Those empty seats should have been put on general sale a least a few days before the game ?Just how much ambition and looking to the future does the club have ?

you wont get anything but politician answers from any of them anyway, especially with them all sitting next to each other

someone should really ask mcnally if he actually enjoys the dross unimaginative negative style of football hughton has the team playing away from home (and at home quite often), and if he actually had to, would he be willing to pay for a ticket to watch it

Now''s your chance Stan.

But you''ll probably be at home watching the season review videos of the Hamilton/Grant/Roeder/Gunn years, pining for the expansive "total" football you so miss today.

I''d love to go as it would be an ideal opportunity to have a proper debate and conversation about these issues. I''d like to know what in particular are the main criteria for success for Hughton and when you decide whether that is achievable or not. End of the season may be too late, December may be perfect but early. The problem is though that it will be very difficult to get direct answers on the points we all want to debate, if he comes out and agrees the standard is not acceptable then that rather undermines CH''s position and practically shows him the door.

And it''s not about "total football" it''s about whether CH is getting the best out of what he has available. At the moment there is only one answer to that and I''d like to understand why and what is going to be done to solve the problem.

[quote user="ricardo"]Never fear, Ricky will be there as usual to bring all non attenders a report on proceedings.[:D][/quote]

Excellent, ricardo. It will be good to have your first impressions of the new manager...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Here is your big opportunity to tell Mr.McNally where it is going wrong and what you would do about it. [:D][:P][;)]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/supporter-forum-oct-13-1063656.aspx

However something tells me the excuses will come rolling out as to why you cannot attend.

[/quote]

It''ll be a whitewash Til, they always are...........or so you''ve said!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Here is your big opportunity to tell Mr.McNally where it is going wrong and what you would do about it. [:D][:P][;)]

However something tells me the excuses will come rolling out as to why you cannot attend.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No Wiz I have said such forums and the AGM are carefully stage managed but hey if enough of you Hughton haters turn up on the night and wave protest red cards or such like in the audience what can they do about that ? That would get far more of a point across than bashing away on a keypad don''t you think ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No Wiz I have said such forums and the AGM are carefully stage managed but hey if enough of you Hughton haters turn up on the night and wave protest red cards or such like in the audience what can they do about that ? That would get far more of a point across than bashing away on a keypad don''t you think ?

[/quote]

Why should they have to ''turn up'', this event should be a similtaneous broadcast via Skype, Frontrow Sports or Canary player. Those with an HD facility would get a greater insight but the SD crowd would still get the jist of it.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just as your efforts to ''drive the sod out'' we will have to supposea ''sod'' who you previously called a ''bu gger'', when previously exhorting us to drive him out.

So what should we do, and what are you doing, to drive this ''sod''/ ''bu gger'' outand why do you think these names are appropriate for someone who is not only our club manager but appears to be quite a decent chap ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]
I really can''t be arsed to waste time listening to questions like.  
What''s your favourite colour?
What''s your favourite ice cream?

So is it just me and Rickyyyyyyyyy from here then?

Last years was very informative. Chris Hughton talked quite openly about tactics and team selection. More openly that I can remember any other manager speaking at forums such as these.

My question for CH is "Do you ever tire of those fans who have never managed anything telling you where you are making mistakes and how to do your job better?" I''d expect an ironic smile and an everyone is entitled to their view type answer.