Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Team News

#ncfc team v @AVFCOfficial: Ruddy; Martin, Bassong (c), Turner, Garrido; Snodgrass, Howson, Fer, Redmond; Elmander; van Wolfswinkel.

[quote user="ron obvious"]#ncfc team v @AVFCOfficial: Ruddy; Martin, Bassong (c), Turner, Garrido; Snodgrass, Howson, Fer, Redmond; Elmander; van Wolfswinkel.[/quote]

Ugh.

How Snodgrass is in the starting XI I''ll never know. Must have had a god week in training...

I am not too unhappy with that.

I think that Elmander and Snoddy are lucky to keep their places. They and howson need to grab their chances and have a real impact today. Of the three subs last weekend Howson made the least difference (if he was in for elmander I would have understood it more), with Tettey in particular unlucky not to come in for BJ, same with pilks not replacing snoddy. However he has given all three another chance and they have to grab it.

As far as the defence is concerned I think that is our best back 4. It is solid and agbonlahors pace should be nullified if we stop westwood and delph feeding from deep (which is why I would have preferred tettey)

As long we we dont sit deep for me it has the potential to be a winning team

COYY!

No Olsson... Really odd.

I guess we just have to remember that on form Snodgrass was one of our best players last year, lets hope he finds some form.

Johnson has been dropped, rightly I feel, as he has been really off the pace. again the Howson that turned up for the last 2 games of the season for me please!!!!

Probably one of the strongest benches we have ever had, lots of options to mix it up abit at least. Is Olsson injured, mad that a Swedish international isn''t even making the bench!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]GARRIDO FFS!!!!!!!! Olsson is much better, Hughton is an idiot.[/quote]

You''ve started early!