Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Hughtons tactics vs Villa - what will happen

Wolfswinkel,Obviously a bit smarter than you then because I dont resort to name calling and I can remember having watched those games without having to resort to Google. You made a point on a discussion forum. I am merely pointing that in my opinion your point was wrong. Chill out!

I''m not saying there wasn''t any lows am I you dick! Everyone''s getting on the negative for Saturday all I said is we were excellent at home last season and you pipe up and have to have a dig or moan or correct somebody all the time!

I am not moaning, being negative or ignoring any of the good points. I simply pointing out the flaws in your bold statement that only Liverpool caned us at CR last season. Get over it, we all get picked up on things we say on this forum. It doesnt have to be taken personally for god sake.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Close the thread - well I think you have almost guaranteed this.

You have maturity issues!
[/quote]

Lay off the caffine mate.[:P]

Louis the operative word was caned! We lost to Man City and Luton. But were caned by Liverpool.

The original statement was not how often are we caned but that we dont lose at home - the caned comment came after I pointed out we did lose to villa last season,  and not once but twice.

We are more than capable of winning on sat, and have decent home form to fall back on,  including a comfortable win last time out and the only team to score against everton before that.    However we are also capable of losing  - but I dont expect that we will get "caned" and cant see that anyone really thinks we will.

A gung ho approach is not needed and indeed more likely to increase the chances of us losing.   Expect more of the recernt FCR same and we should be fine.

COYY.  

So I was not far off then

Get rid og Hughton now before it is too late, and rspescially hope to see the back of fecking Calderwood and Trollope