Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

You don't know what your doing!!!!

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Hughton subs Redmond. Crowd react! Enough said![/quote]

Hooper on For elamnder.. Crowd Applaud.. Nuff Said...

I think he should of played on the right tired left back vs pace something snoddy does not have ! beat your player whip the ball in if the strkers are not there its their fault I am sure ricky and hooper would enjoy that more than checking back 90 % of the time

There was plenty to boo about today but that wasn''t among them. Redmond is too young to be playing 90 minutes of every game and anyway never looked like creating anything. Just running around and shooting into the stands isn''t going to win us any points.

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Hughton subs Redmond. Crowd react! Enough said![/quote]Redmond off was a good decision. He was getting frustrated, and its never a good idea to have a frustrated 19 year old player on the pitch as there''s a risk they might do something silly like react to provocation or something.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]There was plenty to boo about today but that wasn''t among them. Redmond is too young to be playing 90 minutes of every game and anyway never looked like creating anything. Just running around and shooting into the stands isn''t going to win us any points.[/quote]What were the things that should have been booed in your opinion?

[quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]There was plenty to boo about today but that wasn''t among them. Redmond is too young to be playing 90 minutes of every game and anyway never looked like creating anything. Just running around and shooting into the stands isn''t going to win us any points.[/quote]What were the things that should have been booed in your opinion?[/quote]I don''t think fans should boo but I can understand people who do after a performance when we never looked like scoring, apart from a penalty which was bizarrely taken by an out of form winger.