Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Does it feel better than last week?

I actually think Spurs really would have stuffed us if we played like that. We were getting robbed of the ball all over the pitch - against far inferior players. They just looked more determined.

i feel worse because i feel we should have got something out of it. A draw, certainly. Brad Guzan was the difference. Can''t really fault too much with how the team was set out to play.

Same as Kolin. Really hacked off as that was a perfect chance to stick one on Lambert. Ballsed it right up.

Much worse than last week, Spurs away, yeah we were most likely to lose, but Villa at home is unacceptable to lose. Something has to give.

It feels a lot worse as we were at home against a team we need to pick up points against. £25 million wasted pre season on players that have made only a small difference to the team.

Yes, we attacked, but we hardly created chance after chance and we still do not have anyone in the team that can finish. Please don''t let Snodgrass take penalties - if Ricky had tucked it away I am sure his confidence would have improved.

We are destined for the bottom three in the next few weeks, this is going to be a long hard season yet again - so every week is going to feel lousy....

Can''t believe CH is still in the job, if I was that incompetent in my work I would have been fired a long time ago.

Worse.

Missed penalty and in general we STILL don''t look like we really cause teams much trouble.

Im struggling to think of a solution... wes in the hole? Hooper for RVW? Tetty?

Or perhaps a a change at the top in on the cards... I have no real opinion on that yet, however lose to Watford and stoke and I think it''s going to be hard for him to hang on with arsenal and Chelsea to follow.