Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Villas passing has been neat and sharp. Norwich''s passing has been clumsy and slow.

And Pilkington, please remove that truly revolting beard.

[/quote]

Ah yes, but we''ve had a lot more successful passess than Villa!  Thatmust be a good thing, no!?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Let''s give Wes 15 minutes in the "hole" and see if he can find that missing pass through the middle.[/quote]

It would be nice, but it won''t happen!

[/quote]True, possibly because I can''t count.Bassong, Redmond, Elmander already off.Facepalm.

Can''t do the basics so none of this is a surprise... questions have to be asked about Hughton''s management of this team we look 5hit in every department.

I would be smug to he has kicked every ball rallied his troops got his tactics right first win in 3 games first clean sheet of season he has got it right and we are ...............

Dissapointing.. would have deserved at least a draw.

Next time please, release Hoops from doghouse.. We dont have enough creativity and Snoddy''s delivery is just poor.

"They were a really strong team we were up against today, we tried just as hard as we could but in the end we just couldnt deliver."  Well, Chris, how''s it going to change next week? "Well, Brian, I''ve every confidence in my players and we''ll be working hard in training all week long and I''m sure they''ll be really up for the challenge next week." Thanks, Chris.

Can''t see that Hughton has is in him to turn this around, away at Stoke next week then Chelsea and Arsenal, 3 defeats there and bottom of the league after. Time for the board to be looking at serious options.