Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread

Norwich: Ruddy; Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Snodgrass, Howson, Fer, Redmond; Elmander; van Wolfswinkel. Subs: Bunn, Whittaker, Hooper, Pilkington, Hoolahan, R Bennett, Tettey.---Aston Villa: Guzan; Bacuna, Clark, Vlaar, Luna; Delph, El Ahmadi, Tonev; Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke. Subs: Steer, Baker, Albrighton, Sylla, Kozak, Helenius, Bennett.---Referee: Chris Foy.

I don''t know what''s worse, our play so far or BT Sport''s coverage.Michael Owen offers less insight than someone stuck behind the pillar in the Snake Pit.

WHY is Snodgrass taking penalties?! WHY! He never has done! He''s a man in poor form and we paid 8.5m for a man who supposedly can finish. Makes me so angry, more poor decision making. I had bad feelings about it before he even kicked the ball.

The manager is responsible for setting penalty and free kick takers. That is massive howler from Hughton, in my book,. Snodgrass will know he''s out of form as well as we do. The lad needs a stint in the bench before his performances destroy his confidence