Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Who Loves Ya Baby!

Me!

Seriously, we''re so out of form since the Chelski loss I''m amazed we''ve turned you over today.

Especially without Lowton & Westwood.

Will be interesting to see how we fair without the big man for a few weeks. Time for Kojak to stake his claim and for Lambert to kick Weimann up the backside

UTV

[quote user="AJ"]Me!

Seriously, we''re so out of form since the Chelski loss I''m amazed we''ve turned you over today.

Will be interesting to see how we fair without the big man for a few weeks. Time for Kojak to stake his claim and for Lambert to kick Weimann up the backside

UTV[/quote]

You deserved it. Unfortunately I''d not get too excited about takin points from us as many teams will while we continue to play like that.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="AJ"]Me!

UTV[/quote]

You deserved it. Unfortunately I''d not get too excited about takin points from us as many teams will while we continue to play like that.

[/quote]What do you mean "continue to play like that"? You''re just spouting nonsense. Whether you like Hughton or not, whether you liked the style of play today or not, it has to be said that this game was a break with, rather than a continuation of, the way we have typically been playing football.